One Piece Export/Monte Carlo Brace-Who's interested??

I looked at measuring it again, there are a lot of compound angles and I don't think I could get you anything accurate unless it involved a whole mess of measurements.

I do think I could plasma cut out enough of it that it could go fedex ground and still be an accurate template. If you want I can get it cut out in a few weeks, you cover shipping.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at measuring it again, there are a lot of compound angles and I don't think I could get you anything accurate unless it involved a whole mess of measurements.

I do think I could plasma cut out enough of it that it could go fedex ground and still be an accurate template.  If you want I can get it cut out in a few weeks, you cover shipping.

Did this ever make any progress?   I might see if I can start cracking on one for my car in the not so distant future.

I haven't done any more with it.  It would require some more measurements before I could make one.  I have been busy launching a new product...Integrated Strut Arms which consolidated lower control arms with strut rods in one unit.  I've got them on sale for 65-66 Mustang and 62-65 Falcon/Comet.  I'm working on a version that will fit later mustangs, mavericks, comets, fairlanes, torinos, etc and hope to have it on sale soon.  The link to the 65-66 version is here:

Integrated Strut Arms

Tracy Blackford

www.pacificthunderperformance.com

ptpengineering@yahoo.com

Anaheim Hills, CA

• 4 months later...

I built this myself , took the npd monty carlo bar that didnt clear the distributor and made my own custom mounts that bolt under the shock mount and a hole drilled and used a cap bolt for cleaner look , and it works, I can feel the difference on hard cornering,

20170625_194950.jpg