73 Coupe in Los Angeles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackpotts

Reaction score
My Car
'73 Mustang Coupe, 302 4bbl
Just picked up a 73 coupe. Going to be using it as a daily driver. It's my first project, so I am sure I will have lots of questions for you guys.

Hello from Mississippi. Congratulations on your find. Questions? You are at the right place. You'll find very knowledgeable, friendly folk here who have experienced just about anything you can imagine with these cars. Welcome to your new Mustang home!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Got a no start first day, so its being looked over at a trusted shop to get a proper tune before I get my novice hands on it.

I will get some pictures and more info up this week when I pick it up.

Welcome from phoenix. Once you get your novice hands on it make sure to take some pics and don't hesitate to ask lots of questions. We can help you save a TON of money in repair costs.

Welcome from phoenix. Once you get your novice hands on it make sure to take some pics and don't hesitate to ask lots of questions. We can help you save a TON of money in repair costs.
That's my plan!

Hello and Welcome from a fellow subject of the Peoples Republic of California.

This a good site to ask your questions .

Welcome from West Texas!

OK - I know you said you're working on it, but there's a tradition here, so I'll keep it going:

:worthlesswithoutpics:

Welcome from West Texas!

OK - I know you said you're working on it, but there's a tradition here, so I'll keep it going:

:worthlesswithoutpics:
Here are a couple for you guys. It's a 302 4 bbl with C4 trans and hack job drop pipes. Tinted tail and fog lights, navy vinyl interior. The plan is to go all black, and maybe tone things down a bit for daily use.

20f7n7m.jpg

2uroups.jpg

Hmmm, I´ll have to look something up. I snapped a pic of a white 73 coupe just like that one on Hollywood Blvd 5 or 6 years ago.....

When I read your intro post I immediately wondered if it was white.

:)

Hmmm, I´ll have to look something up. I snapped a pic of a white 73 coupe just like that one on Hollywood Blvd 5 or 6 years ago.....

When I read your intro post I immediately wondered if it was white.

:)
Under the primer and in the engine bay its blue. Possible, but I think it went straight from blue to primer.

I like the slotted aluminum wheels. They look good on these cars.

They look good on other cars too.

Please note. I will never restore another British car. That was a 10 year nightmare. But a blast to drive.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back