center console

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim L

Reaction score
My Car
71 boss 351 66 fastback pro street 08 grabber orange GT Vert. 71 &66 are being restored.
Hi there hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend, I am in the search for a center long black console for my 71 boss must be in good shape or reconditioned, can have clock but I do have one. Thanks for your time. God bless

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend, I am in the search for a center long black console for my 71 boss must be in good shape or reconditioned, can have clock but I do have one. Thanks for your time. God bless
Hi Jim,

Were you aware that they are now making reproduction full center consoles now?

http://www.acpdealer.com/product/?tcp_filter_tax-tcp_product_category=interior-parts&tcp_filter_tax-tcp_product_tag=mustang#comboFilters[interior-parts-sub-cats]=.Console

http://www.cjponyparts.com/acp-center-console-assembly-black-1971-1973/p/CON79/

Greg.:)

If your interested in the new repro PM me your shipping zip code.

I'll see what I can do

Thanks Guys, was wondering is there any numbers on the inside of the console like date codes or anything or will any black long center console work. Thanks again.

Can be a tough find. A lot of them had the mount holes busted and the hinge and housing areas cracked for many different reasons. If you can't find a decent one on E-Bay or Craigslist, someone on this site may have one.

The price on the new ones aren't for the faint of heart. If that's the route you take I would defiantly give Don (Ohio Mustang Supply) a call. If there is room to make a deal he can do it and I'm sure your Boss 351 would appreciate it! And any 71-73 Mustang or Cougar long console will work :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Can be a tough find. A lot of them had the mount holes busted and the hinge and housing areas cracked for many different reasons. If you can't find a decent one on E-Bay or Craigslist, someone on this site may have one.

The price on the new ones aren't for the faint of heart. If that's the route you take I would defiantly give Don (Ohio Mustang Supply) a call. If there is room to make a deal he can do it and I'm sure your Boss 351 would appreciate it! And any 71-73 Mustang or Cougar long console will work :D
thanks for the Info I will give them a call if it comes to that..

Back