• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 71 COUPE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1bad71

Reaction score
My Car
71 coupe Thunder Jet 429,Wieand tunnel ram with dual 650 Holleys, MSD ignition, 270/280 split duration cam, C6 auto with 391 drag pack rear end.
After a lot of soul searching and mulling it over I have decided to sell my 71 coupe. This car is not for the faint of heart. I built it to race then changed it to more of a B/A street machine. It has a 69 429 thunder jet engine with a weiand tunnel ram with dual 600 holleys. It has a isky cam with 270/280 duration and a .519 lift. Unilite centrifugal advance distributer with Mallory Promaster coil with Mallory 6AL controller. It has a heavy duty C6 auto and 3.54 trac-loc rear end. The car has around 500 HP and is bad to the bone. It was built to race but has never been down a track. I swapped the 3.91 gears out to 3.54 for better street manners. The body is rust free but not perfect. The car has been sitting for a while but started and warmed up on a regular basis. It will drive anywhere but might need a little carb work before going down a track as it hesitates a little when you get on it till it warms up good. I have a pile of money in it but willing to let it go for 11500.00 firm! I have other projects and need to move something to free up some cash.

I have a lot of pictures but cant seem to get them to post. PM me with email address for pictures. Car is located in Keystone, South Dakota.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally remembered how to post pictures.

dwc0lg.jpg

11m8bjp.jpg

15n7uhd.jpg

2luub6o.jpg

2i27m8k.jpg

I have thought about it for awhile and it needs someone who will use it. And the other projects are both vintage mustangs its in my blood lol.

Back