• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shell

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newold

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Looking For a 71-73 Mach ,sports roof, fast back shell. Perfer to need minimum about of panel replacement. Let me know what you have. Text is best 231-330-1357

Have you tried Dynacorn?

DSCN1076.JPGDSCN0246.JPGDSCN0245.JPGCould you handle this? Brand new paint on all body panels, including hood, fenders, apron, etc.

How much steed?

Text me 231-330-1357

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey 71steed - would you be interested in selling me the wiring boots for the doors? (unless it's a deal-breaker with Newold, that is ;) :D )

Hey 71steed - would you be interested in selling me the wiring boots for the doors? (unless it's a deal-breaker with Newold, that is ;) :D )
I am not quite ready to start parting the car out yet. The car is a wet dream gone bad. I'm still on the fence about it's future.

Could you handle this? Brand new paint on all body panels, including hood, fenders, apron, etc.
I would LOVE to hear the story on that one! How did a seemingly great car with a cool paint job, folding rear seat, and all rust removed get the nose sliced off. Was someone going for a front end conversion and went a little overboard?

Do Tell so I can learn!

kcmash

I am not quite ready to start parting the car out yet. The car is a wet dream gone bad. I'm still on the fence about it's future.
Fair enough.

If the back half is in such good shape (and it looks like it is), why not swap on a new front clip? Mine was so rusty, I had no choice. I scored a "new" front clip from a local salvage yard (from a '72 sportsroof), removed what I didn't need, made some repairs, coated it with Rust Bullet, checked all the measurements against Ford's chassis diagrams, welded it on, and added Global West subframe connectors for a good measure. I'd never done it before, either - everybody here helped immensely with advice and encouragement.

Just a thought. Check out my FB album below to see what I was working with.

If the back half is in such good shape (and it looks like it is), why not swap on a new front clip? Mine was so rusty, I had no choice. I scored a "new" front clip from a local salvage yard (from a '72 sportsroof), removed what I didn't need, made some repairs, coated it with Rust Bullet, checked all the measurements against Ford's chassis diagrams, welded it on, and added Global West subframe connectors for a good measure. I'd never done it before, either - everybody here helped immensely with advice and encouragement.
Just a thought. Check out my FB album below to see what I was working with.
Basically, my exact plans. I have a front clip here. I also heard that Dynacorn is making the front clips too. My wife was diagnosed with cancer April 2013, and is now cancer free. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 2015. My life hasn't been the same for the last few years, My priorities have taken a turn. I'm looking at all my options. Here's some more info on the car;

DSCN3957.JPG

DSCN3956.JPG

SANY0011.JPG

Could you handle this? Brand new paint on all body panels, including hood, fenders, apron, etc.
I would LOVE to hear the story on that one! How did a seemingly great car with a cool paint job, folding rear seat, and all rust removed get the nose sliced off. Was someone going for a front end conversion and went a little overboard?

Do Tell so I can learn!

kcmash
I got into some trouble with the police. They came in through a side door that was left open by someone else. Another story in itself. Anyway, they accused me of tampering with the numbers on the car. I could have lost the car and had to hire an attorney to try to get it back (Cha Ching!) or cut the front off and surrender it. I did the math. My choice is obvious.

71steed you still have this car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back