• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Front Bumper Reinforcement Panel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 with 351C.
I am in need of a front bumper reinforcement panel for a 71-72. I have new brackets and mounting hardware but saw in the body assembly manual that there is the reinforcement panel that is needed. If anyone might have one, please let me know. Thanks.

I am in need of a front bumper reinforcement panel for a 71-72. I have new brackets and mounting hardware but saw in the body assembly manual that there is the reinforcement panel that is needed. If anyone might have one, please let me know. Thanks.
Tough part to find only one I have went through a bad crash so no good.

Search the net and cl they are also rusty so be sure you ask before buying.

David

Another one of those parts where the 71-72's don't get any respect. Fits all the 71-72's, just not with urethane bumpers. Unfortunately most of the vintage Mustangs in the salvage yards I've run across have front end damage. Don (OMS) is probably going to be your best option. If searching by part number try D1ZZ-17A792-A. I have only seen one listing. http://www.rearcounter.com/D1ZZ-17A792-parts1657300.html Have never done any business with them or have any ideal how accurate their inventory listing is. Good luck with your search!

Back