New User RacerX

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 351-2v Convertible
1973 351-2v Mach 1
1973 351-4V Q code Mach 1
64.5 Coupe
65 convertible
65 cobra kirkham
Hi All!

I hail from Houston, Tx. Born and bred there. Live in inner city (inside the 610 loop near downtown) Wife, 2 kids (1 finishing 1st yr of college). partner in an I.T. support business.

I have 3 - 1973 Mustangs. 1st one is a "Q" code 351-4V Mach 1. It's pretty loaded options wise. awaiting restoration, I have all new NOS panels for it I purchased some time ago.

2nd is a 1973 Mach 1 that we rescued from a field. Has a 351-2V, a/c, p/s, p/disc with a C-6. 71,000 original miles. Stored at a friends' house temporarily until I can catch my breath.

Latest acquisition is a 1973 Convertible 351-2V. It has sat in a barn for over 21 years. We are the 3rd owners of this car and the underside is immaculate, but someone left a wet beach towel in the trunk on left side and it swiss cheesed the trunk floor. typical tail light panel bondo, but rest of car looks great. Currently getting it road worthy to bring it to a car show early June just for kicks.

Also have a 64.5 coupe and got a Kirkham Cobra that I'm putting back together. Definitely a Ford family, but my daily driver is an '09 Dodge quad cab Hemi. Great tow vehicle and I love the 400HP of the Hemi.

733346-R1-017-7_007_0001.jpgcobra1.JPG

DSCN1625.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you have a nice trio of 73's. Always glad to hear of another 73 Convertible being saved too! With your experience you should feel right at home here on this site, so jump right in and start posting.

welcome to the forums! Great to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome Racer. Nice cars for a "broke college kid". LOL
Never said anything about a broke college kid. said my oldest is finishing 1st year of college.

Welcome from Montevideo, Uruguay!! :) Nice cars you have my friend!!... Hope you enjoy this forum... We can be very useful partners in your restorations... This guys KNOWS A LOT!!

No harm at all..

Thanks for all the warm reception. Just took advantage of CJ Pony Parts weekend sale, Spoke with Steve, one heck of a nice guy!

Looking forward to getting my parts so I can put my interior back together!

Sorry 'bout that, I misread your post.

::welcome::

Where are the pics of the Mach?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back