• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 Mustang FB

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autocad

Reaction score
My Car
Don't have on yet, but interested. I used to have a 67. But I kind of like the 71-73s
Hi all. I used to have a 67. Anyway, looking for a nice driver. 71-73 fast back. Budget is up to 18-22k max. A/C, is a must, power windows is really desired. Fold down seat is handy too. , well, it will be a daily driver.

There was a blue one that sold here for 17k. That was a nice. The A/C didn't work, but the beautiful condition made up for that!

I am in Bradenton Fl, and this forum seems active. It's been years since I owned a car with a carb!

And the money comes from a certified check from a trust fund. (long story behind that!)

And I saw some really good deals on eBay. As someone else said, prices seem all over the place.

Thanks,

John.

If you have something you are looking at post it up and the members here are very knowledgable on the cars and value. Yes you do see prices all over the place. I purchased a 73 coupe last year almost completely stock with a 351 and only 68k original miles rust free for under 5k. If you look for the right car you can find it. Be wary of the flip shops that throw lipstick on a pig to make it look nice then sell it for way over market value.

Welcome. Yes, post up if you are looking at something. I don't think anyone would try to beat you to the deal. Your price range is reasonable, as 73pony indicated, the trick will be to make sure it isn't some kind of flip job.

Thanks guys. I did eyeball this one, I really liked it. Paint looked beautiful. Sold now, but seemed priced very good at $17,000. A/C was missing under hood.

attachment.php

And this one sold for 12K on the ebay. Jan 2015. Not as nice, but loaded. Had an antenna on the rear fender...

Well not in a hurry, i am getting over that nasty bug going around!

John

Back