New member, located in Germany-Bavaria

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Mustang Grande, 1972, colour medium green with white vinyl top
Hello,

My name is Gunther and i bought a Mustang Grande 6 Month ago. I live in Nuremberg, it is located close to Munich in south of Germany. Please excuse my poor english.

In German I am member of "Mustang-Inside", a well kown forum for the early Mustangs. My car is a Grande 1972, so in Germany it is a quite exotic one. Because my wife an I really love american cars and bikes we additionally own a Corvette C3 1982 and a Harley Street Bob.

For general questions the german forum is really good. For specific questions one member of the forum regards this forum to me. My question I will submit separately. If you have any further questions don´t hesitate to ask.

Regards, Gunther

An additional picture:

m1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@John

Thank you. I would post a few pics more but i am not familiar with this forum.

Next one:

The last:

DSC_0213.JPG

m8.jpg

m9.jpg

Hello from Mississippi. Glad you found us and decided to make this your new Mustang home. Your English skills are fine. That color green with the white vinyl top looks great on your Grande. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. There are very knowledgeable, friendly folks here who will make sure you get the answers you need. Welcome aboard!!

Welcome from West Texas! Your English is better than that of most Texans. ;) rofl

Nice Car!! ::thumb::

Welcome from Oklahoma. You've come to the right place. Good looking Grande.

Chuck

@Eric

Thanks. Guess that Texans in the US are equal to Bavarians in Germany. The south is always a bit different. :whistling:::thumb::

Welcome from Washington State. I've lived in Nuremberg, Heidelberg, Stuttgart and a short stay in Hamburg which was a big difference than the other three. I preferred Southern Germany, folks seem more laid back and attempted to understand my broken German, where in Hamburg I'd often get blank stares, especially if I threw in a little Schwäbisch that I picked up in Stuttgart.

@All:

Many Thanks for your warm welcome. Beside of the technical stuff it will be a good lesson for me to improve my rusty english.

@Jim:

Hallo aus Deutschland. How long have you been here? It needs some years to learn "Schwäbisch", the Stuttgart-Dialect.

@All:

Many Thanks for your warm welcome. Beside of the technical stuff it will be a good lesson for me to improve my rusty english.

@Jim:

Hallo aus Deutschland. How long have you been here? It needs some years to learn "Schwäbisch", the Stuttgart-Dialect.
Gunther, the Army sent me to the Defense Language Institute to learn German and study German culture, followed up with 9 years in Germany on 3 different tours. I met my wife "Jutta" in Stuttgart and she's the one that turned my Hochdeutsche into Schwäbisch. By the way, your English is very good, glad to have you on the board.

Back