4/23/16 & 4/24/16 Bryan, TX

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback
2017 Fastback
April 23 and 24 will be the annual Bluebonnet Street Rodders Rod Run in Bryan, TX. It is usually a pretty big show if anyone wants to come out.

It is supposed to rain all week leading up to it and so I got her ready today. I intended to put on a new coat of wax, but it was not needed.

DSC_0022.JPGDSC_0024.JPGDSC_0028.JPGDSC_0034.JPG

Hi Jeremy,

Beautiful Mustangs you have there Sir! Just one thing that caught my eye thought, and forgive me, as i'm not trying to be a smart arse here at all, but it appears that your hood locks are pulling down the hood sheet metal to some degree, from being over tightly adjusted. What's your opinion on that?

Greg.:)

Hi Jeremy,

Beautiful Mustangs you have there Sir! Just one thing that caught my eye thought, and forgive me, as i'm not trying to be a smart arse here at all, but it appears that your hood locks are pulling down the hood sheet metal to some degree, from being over tightly adjusted. What's your opinion on that?

Thanks Greg and yes you're correct about the hood locks. I had one break today (very odd) and I was messing with them. You just reminded me that I didn't finish adjusting the locks when I put is away.

And now it's fixed. Ran out to the garage before I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks Greg and yes you're correct about the hood locks. I had one break today (very odd) and I was messing with them. You just reminded me that I didn't finish adjusting the locks when I put is away.

And now it's fixed. Ran out to the garage before I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

Thanks Jeremy,

Sounds like it's all good.

80 degrees and sunny for the show today. I'm going to take pictures tomorrow and post up.
1765eca42232c83fe8d900160ea71a5a.jpg

Ended up being two beautiful days. I came in first in the 64-74 Mustang / Cougar category. Beat a really a really nice 64.5, a 65, 66, a few 67s, and a 70 Mach 1.

Our popularity is growing. I get tons of questions.

e48aa1cc8e056f82add99463e389b556.jpg

Other pics from today. Only Mustangs and I did not get them all.

DSC_0088.JPGDSC_0101.JPGDSC_0168.JPGDSC_0173.JPGDSC_0172.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!, congratulations Jeremy,

That's fantastic you took out first prize.::thumb:: You must be very proud of your Mustang, and also the fact that you outshone the other Mustang competition in the bargain as well. That's a great effort indeed. Hope you enjoyed the whole event as well, and thanks for sharing and the great pics too.

Back