Well I did Not think I would own a GM!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
But we have bought the new Opel Astra car of years 2016! :):p::thumb::
cb1e6d72e4b079cc0061147cf4d3d62d.jpg
ce2aa846db155ea02a6de12daaae7673.jpg
9e4e1fc4efcc1545d96ac21b6128a9da.jpg
0266ebf4596ee7a285136d5f580b5834.jpg
Well, i know that it's not a V8! Only a 3 cylinder engine with turbo and intercooler! Has 105 hk eccoboost! It's a dame good Looking Car!, which is awesome to drive ?[TONGUE][THUMBS UP SIGN] Which we did get 2 weeks ago! But it c23.8 Km/L which is good! Well, we are living in a country were cars are expensive! But still got the car for a great price! This one was their auto show Car!, that had only been driven 1 Km when we got it! Regards Lars DK73

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

Well, you can see my junkets sun and my wife standing just beside the car... Forgot to say that it's a gasoline engine! And it can pull up to 1220 kg on the hug!! That is impressive for that little engine... The auto industry is running a test of every new car from all companies! And the Astra did win that! To be the best off them all. [emoji1087][emoji12][emoji41][emoji106] Regards Lars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Regards DK73

Hi Greg thank you very Much My freind[emoji6][emoji6][emoji106][emoji1087] Yes I think you are right[emoji23] But well wee are happy whit it[emoji6] But have a Nice day down under Greg[emoji12][emoji106] Regards Lars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Regards DK73

Lars, that is a nice looking car. Only grief you would probably get here is if you were to put a GM engine in your Mustang! With fuel costs so high per liter for our members outside the US, I certainly understand your need for a fuel efficient car. Enjoy that new car!!

Well I thank you verry much Secluff😀 Yes you Are so Right about it... But iff you Look closely it's a Ford engien from the same engien Manifacture... But they have done there own gasolin injektion system and Turbo system😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] So I AM okay whit it's a GM [sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

Well thank you verry much Mister 4*4 [TONGUE][THUMBS UP SIGN]😎 Yes wee Are enjoy it so Much [WINKING FACE][TONGUE] Regards Lars

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the purchase Lars and hope it's all good for you. Also hope that they're better nowadays, than the one my parents bought back in 2008. With under 80 000kms and always serviced and never driven hard, the car one day started having problems. They took it into Holden (GM Australia) to fix it. After changing things that made no difference then charging over $2000 dollars and having the car for over a month (I offered to go there and have a word and get some money back, but they wouldn't allow me) the "technicians" couldn't find what was up with it, but knew it had a problem. So after driving it for a few weeks after finally getting it back it was getting worse and without anybody knowing how to fix it, they traded it in for a new car. They couldn't be happier now with their new car of a totally different make, especially after spending money for nothing.

Hi Don thank you verry much [sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Well I don't think it Will Come to Amerika. But it's a beautefull Car! That is having aple Car drive system.. Which has been woond the test to Bee better there is Right Now... But is Now updating to android telefon system [TONGUE][THUMBS UP SIGN] Which Wee use Sony Carplay! So that wee Are getting up on the screen whit Google Maps direktionen [TONGUE]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Which is free to juse ind denmark! Regards Lars

Well I Now that they did have some problems ind the past! But they have done a maydior updating to This New model Opel Astra! They have taken 200 kg/grams off the hole Car! Which is build whit a specielt Hard aion and Hard aluminium. So thank you My freind [sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][THUMBS UP SIGN] Lars

Last edited by a moderator:
But we have bought the new Opel Astra car of years 2016! :):p::thumb::
My condolences (just kidding, of course). Looks like a nice car, been a lot of years since I rode in an Opel, used to be good cars and I imagine they still are.

The towing capacity is impressive.

Congratulations and good luck.

[TONGUE][THUMBS UP SIGN] Well yes just fine Don[THUMBS UP SIGN][TONGUE] But wee have bought it Because off it's good performance! Wee did try other car's before This one. Ford Focus. Ford C Max. Peugeot 208 and 308.. VW Golf 7.... But they was Not as good to drive as the Astra is awesome stuff 😎 The Power it is awesome. It's why it got the titel by the Europa Car eunion.. The Car is farst and strong there is No Turbo Lag at All... Which Wee did get ind the other Car's... So wee Are enjoy it so Much [WINKING FACE] But I would always take My Mustang to drive whit a Bigger smile[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]😎[TONGUE][THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

If you are going to own a GM it should be an Opel....or a Safari van. I looked at buying an '08 Saturn Astra, but ended up passing on it. nice car, but ended up getting an '08 Mustang GT. I don't feel too bad as I still have three Opels already, two GTs and Manta A.

Wow that is awesome [WINKING FACE] well if I had Lived in us i would have drivning Mustang [TONGUE] But Wee have a hig tax on on car's which has Big engiens [ANGRY FACE] Wee have hig prised gasolin to... But if i did have the Car's you just said they would Bee tog expensiv to drive as a daily driver.. But they would Bee awesome to have in the garage. So thank you verry much [sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Regards Lars

Latest posts

Back