Anyone in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area??

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys, anyone here from the Dallas Fort Worth Area?? I am going to be in the area for work from May 8th to the 20th. What is there good to do or see down there?? I was planning on trying to head over and see GAs Monkey Garage and the Bar and Grille. Let me know fellas!!

Crap. Talk about missin' the boat. My wife and I will be passing through DFW on the 4th or 5th on our way to Sumter, SC to visit her folks for a few weeks.

Be careful when you're at GMG - apparently, Gas Monkey beer farts in the seat cushions somehow raise the value of any flipper turd they're reselling. So, if you happen to just be standing there when Richard Rawlins walks by... you might get billed just for smelling the air. rofl

Thought about stopping by GMG but decided i did not want to deal with TV ego..... having lunch at the Ft. Worth Stockyards instead. Nice and interesting place with a lot of history. I hear the weekends are very busy but today is nice and peaceful.

uploadfromtaptalk1461262321031.jpguploadfromtaptalk1461262331445.jpg

1971 M-code Mach 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back