Washed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.Gray

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Grande Coupe
(X)2008 Mustang Coupe
(X)2011 Mustang Premium Coupe
2017 Mustang Coupe
image.jpg

I finally broke down after 8 months and washed the 5 years worth of original as found garage dust off for a local car show this weekend. Cleaned up pretty good... I'd go as far as saying the wash job turned my $600 car into at least a $700 car, well worth the $3.50 it cost. Wonder what wax might do to the value?

I finally broke down after 8 months and washed the 5 years worth of original as found garage dust off for a local car show this weekend. Cleaned up pretty good... I'd go as far as saying the wash job turned my $600 car into at least a $700 car, well worth the $3.50 it cost. Wonder what wax might do to the value?
Nice car - especially for the money!

Ray

Sweet worth a bit more IMO! ::thumb::

Paul

Wow you stole that one. What is color 5H?

Wow you stole that one. What is color 5H?
Yes, 5H, Med Brown. Best I can tell, it's never been re-shot.

Is it also by chance an H code with FMX and ginger interior? If so we would have twins based on original specs.
Ginger yes, H no. 302, C4

image.jpg

Check out the DSO.

89? Is that a corporate car? Mine was 72 San Jose.
Yes. It was a Dearborn company car for first year then bought in Dearborn and drove home to Dallas. Original title I turned in when I transferred it to me had transferred it directly from FoMoCo to the original owner. I did a high res color scan of it first because that's kind of unique to see. I also have the original booklet about all things you needed to know about driving a FoMoCo company car, insurance, service or repairs.

Def worth more than that. Looks really nice, wax will make it look even better. After a nice clay barring, polishing, and wax, you will have a mirror finish. Best thing in the world.

Your car reminds me so much of mine when I first got it. Mine is 5M- Medium Copper, instead of medium brown. It also had the ginger interior and vinyl on the top. 302 c4 as well.

Now it has new paint which shines real nice in the sun. I just got done washing mine as well :)

Back