Need help to ifentifie a part

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexican

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang grande
Hello guys and girls, as you know my coupe is in the bodyshop and there are some parts that i need to get but have not found them in any search online and i have no idea what the name is or what are they called. I have no pictures but this is what i have;

these 2 parts are at the back of the trunk on both sides of the fill tube, they look kinda square with one side small and the other side bigger, one side attaches to the trunk floor and the other attaches to the tail light pannel, , anybody knows what they are called? where can i get them??:huh:

Thanks!!

Lupe

Mexican, I believe basstrix has you covered. Ford's official nomenclature was: Reinforcement, rear bumper mounting bracket. Though we are a long way from having the same parts availability as the 65-70 Mustang, at least stuff like these parts are beginning to show more frequently. I have included a link that shows additional views of the same part. http://www.cjponyparts.com/trunk-bracket-left-rt-inner-2-required-per-car-1971-1973/p/M498/ Get your money ready!!

Back