Last Package Arrived Today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdM

Reaction score
Between the Texas Hill Country and North Idaho
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code, a 427 Dart based Windsor, Pro Flo 4, Tremec 5 speed, A/C, 12.7:1 steering conversion, SoT coil over and Dakota Digital dash.
I decided to bite the bullet on my 73 Mach 1 and take care of what remains that is worn on the car. As I am heading to Alaska for a hunt next week for a couple of weeks, then off to visit my Dad in NorCal then on to my place in Idaho for the summer I will do the install upon return. I will pull and send my steering box and pump to Power Steering Services for their quick ratio conversion prior to heading out for the summer so it will be in hand after my return. A special thanks to Scott here who gave guidance and provided a good discount on the Street or Track package. More to come later.

Very nice and good choices you've made.

Will you disclose how much the estimate is for the PS rework?

looking good :coolphotos:

Somebody's gonna have 1 super handling Mustang ::thumb::
Scott,

Thanks again for the steer (pun intended) for the packages I bought. With your discount I was right in their with others full roller/stiffened conventional stuff. I do look forward to the revamp.

I have to thank you again for the steer (no pun intended) and the significant savings. Initially I was leaning to a full roller/stiffened system from another well thought of supplier. Your pricing made the SorT package the logical answer. I am really looking forward to the transformation of my car when all of the "kit" is installed.

I have to thank you again for the steer (no pun intended) and the significant savings. Initially I was leaning to a full roller/stiffened system from another well thought of supplier. Your pricing made the SOT package the logical answer. I am really looking forward to the transformation of my car when all of the "kit" is installed.
My Pleasure Ed,

Just one of the benefits of being a member here...:D I can only offer a discount on Street or Track stuff (Has to be made by them their product) to members here, how long I can do that for, time will tell. Glad you took advantage.

Back