My original "Money Pit"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Left side car is mine, right side Ram Air model belongs to a Female friend! Also have the Marti report on her car and may post at a later date. My friend who had the 69 Cyclone with the 428 SCJ used to borrow my Mach1 on his date nights since his car was uncivilized for anything else other than all out drag racing. He finally bought a 70 Cyclone 429 SCJ with the Super Drag Pak (4:30 rear gear & engine oil cooler) and still ended up with my car on his Date Nights since his "New" car ONLY got 8-10 MPG! (Lol) Car on left is a M code 351. Has always run like an out of control freight train! Few changes include a Boss 351 intake, distributor "Work", 72 CJ high stall converter, "R" C6 servo, 72 CJ exhaust system, and a 3:50 traction lok differential with 31 spline axles. Right side car is a M code 351 4sp, ram air with Traction Lok 3:50. Not a bad substitute car for times when mine was being "Borrowed"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back