• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOWERED TO $23,000

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocro

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1
351 4v CJ Q code
Ram Air
Auto, P.S., Front Disc
Wimbledon White
1972 Ford Mustang  Mach 1 – 351 Cleaveland Q code Cobra Jet, Ram Air (functional), C6 Auto, 3:50 Trac- loc Differential

Rare (one of one), Original, Numbers Matching car.  Very well equipped with: Pwr Steering, Pwr Disc Brakes (frt), Pwr Windows, Sport Interior with Full Guage Package, Cold A/C (converted to R134a).

Wimbledon White with Vermillion Red/Black Interior. Paint, Chrome, and Body is in excellent condition. 15” Magnum 500 Wheels with BF Goodrich T/A’s.  Interior has been Newly Upholstered with New Headliner, Carpet, and Dash Pad.

Car is in Very Good Mechanical Condition – Drives Great and Runs Strong – (Transmission and Differential recently rebuilt).

Complete “Elite” Marti Report and Documentation.

Price lowered - $25,500

Please email: [email protected]  for further details.

IMG_8015.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ron,

Sorry to see you're selling the Mustang. You must have a strong reason. As you might be aware, i'm selling my '73 Mach 1 at the moment here in Australia, which is a one of one Mustang too. Your asking price is interesting i guess, because i'm asking top money at $54,000 Aussie dollars for mine, you are asking $43,500 Au for yours. By the time your car was to be shipped out to Australia for example, the cost price to put your car on the road out here would be over the $54,000, which is close to the asking price of mine. I find that interesting. Comparing our cars, i feel your's has better credentials than mine being a Q code Jet with Ram air, and trac lock etc. I don't think you mentioned how many miles she has on the clock. Mine has close to 21,000. I love the white/ black and red interior color scheme. She's a lovely car indeed.

Also, we have a very popular and respected national magazine here in Australia called Just Cars. The magazine comes out monthly as well as being online. They always have a section at the back, that quotes the current market value of all makes of cars in Australian dollars as well. At the moment '69 to '73 Mach 1's are valued at $63,650 in top, very good condition, and $44,413 in good average condition in Aussie dollars.

http://www.justauto.com.au/justcars/

Anyway, i hope everything goes well for you.

Greg.:)

1972 Ford Mustang  Mach 1 – 351 Cleaveland Q code Cobra Jet, Ram Air (functional), C6 Auto, 3:50 Trac- loc Differential

Rare (one of one), Original, Numbers Matching car.  Very well equipped with: Pwr Steering, Pwr Disc Brakes (frt), Pwr Windows, Sport Interior with Full Guage Package, Cold A/C (converted to R134a).

Wimbledon White with Vermillion Red/Black Interior. Paint, Chrome, and Body is in excellent condition. 15” Magnum 500 Wheels with BF Goodrich T/A’s.  Interior has been Newly Upholstered with New Headliner, Carpet, and Dash Pad.

Car is in Very Good Mechanical Condition – Drives Great and Runs Strong – (Transmission and Differential recently rebuilt).

$29,500

Price lowered to $29,500

Last edited by a moderator:

Price lowered - $25,500

Price Reduction

Price lowered - $25,500

Price Reduction - $23,000 obo

SOLD - sad to see it go, but it is going to a good new home!