Selling my 1970 Cougar convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a tough one it's like Sophie's Choice. I'd hate to part with either but I agree I'd keep the Stang. I had a 66 for ten years and they are really fun car to drive and I wish I still had it but like you I had to make a choice and I kept my 72.

I guess I can't argue with my wife and 5 year old daughter. They win. Plus it has sentimental value as you can see from the pic.

Keeping the Cougar would also mean starting from scratch. I've pretty much restored every nut and bolt on the 66 Mustang convertible other than the exterior paint.

DSC06186.JPG0001 (115).JPG

While I fancy the interior of our mustangs I must admit I really like those years of cougars. Just great lines. If I win the powerball I will send you a PM. ;) Otherwise I just don't have room for it as much as I would love to own one.

Wow, tough call. I like all year Cougar's, and like will e said, they have some really nice lines. Your 66 is a really sharp looking car and I could see why you were out voted! I have a special fondness for the 66 Mustang's, as that is what my Dad bought when he returned from Viet Nam.

Good luck with your Cougar sell!!

Back