73 Mustang Seat Bottom

Does anybody have a Drivers Seat Bottom they want to sell. My track is fine but the base where it attaches to is cracked and the track cannot be bolted to the bottom in that area.Let me know what you want for it and postage, my zip code is 89134

Thanks

I'll have one in Virginia if one of the parts dealers don't have one. I take it that you need the complete bottom seat frame? PM me.

I think all the frames are the same drivers and passenger. If not I would like to know what is different. I might have one if something does not turn up.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I think all the frames are the same drivers and passenger. If not I would like to know what is different. I might have one if something does not turn up.

IN MY 71 VERT THAY ARE THE SAME

Does anybody have a Drivers Seat Bottom they want to sell. My track is fine but the base where it attaches to is cracked and the track cannot be bolted to the bottom in that area.Let me know what you want for it and postage, my zip code is 89134

Thanks

Can it be welded?