Another Mach1 Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That car is sweet, nice color

It has the Mach 1 decals but they are not pushing that in the ad title or option list

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see, first it's a 1973 with they claim is a ram air 302. It has 71-72 stripes and Mach1 decals. It has a 71 gas cap and 71-72 Magnum 500 wheels. That's just for starters. We don't get to see the interior or motor I can only assume it's restored to a high state as the rest of the car.

Cars like this make the ones that are mostly original and in good to better shape worth a LOT more!

Looks like they cleared over the decals so to fix the incorrect Mach 1 stickers and related striping (trunk etc) would be costly! Most know the verts and hardtops could have been ordered with the 71/72 style side tape stripes...

Ray

Nice car, but you guys would all be jealous if I posted pics of my 1973 Frank Cone Special Edition Boss 351 Convertible with factory installed 429 SCJ!!!lollerz

I don't like the photos, and here's why. The day was super cloudy (usually good for photography), but the car reflects too much of the clouds. Some of the photos look like the side panels are ripply, but may be reflections from the ground or surrounding environment. I simply cannot tell. Here's an example:

01717_i0GQMC90Zos_600x450.jpg

Let's see, first it's a 1973 with they claim is a ram air 302. It has 71-72 stripes and Mach1 decals. It has a t71 gas cap and 71-72 Magnum 500 wheels. That's just for starters. We don't get to see the interior or motor I can only assume it's restored to a high state as the rest of the car.
They list the website and they have 60 pics. Pretty nice, not perfect but nice.

I don't like the photos, and here's why. The day was super cloudy (usually good for photography), but the car reflects too much of the clouds. Some of the photos look like the side panels are ripply, but may be reflections from the ground or surrounding environment. I simply cannot tell. Here's an example:

01717_i0GQMC90Zos_600x450.jpg
Looks like a nice day for Connecticut. :D

Back