71' Convert Trunk Name tag?

f117rt

Never said that is was accurate or correct for the car, just posting a pic I found, we've already discussed the correct tape stripe.

If you have the correct locations of the "M" and "G" on a coupe/vert trunk lid, please share. The "T" is obvious, as is the vertical spacing.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to imply anything. The "T" is obvious like you said and no, I do not know the exact location of "M and G". Don't you mean horizontal, not vertical?

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

• 4 months later...

Can anyone confirm if all converts came with the "Mustang" name on trunk as shown in the attached photo or was it an option. Mine has no name on it and I have seen some others without.

It is standard. Marg

Can anyone confirm if all converts came with the "Mustang" name on trunk as shown in the attached photo or was it an option. Mine has no name on it and I have seen some others without.

I should have said the 71s came with the name across the back.

• 3 years later...

Can anyone tell me the spacing on the letters?  How far from the center of one letter to the center of the next?  Knowing that, I can wheel off the “T” in the center.

Thanks

Edited by CLT73C