I am back...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

things got a little crazy and I have to accept my responsibility in the misunderstanding... I appreciate the opportunity to return and just wanted to say to the Admins. that it was never my intent to single anyone out as I really don't know any of the Admins personally. Please accept my apologies if it was taken as such.

It now appears to have worked itself out, I have learned from the experience and am looking forward to moving on to more important things, like finishing the restoration of my car and sharing the experience here when possible. I am excited in that it will be coming home next week, pending a properly repainted blackout on my hood. Lots of work to do once she is home, but the body/paint, majority of the suspension and the complete rear-end will have been refinished/rebuilt.

This is a good site with lots of good people and I believe I am also one of them...

A special thx. to Boss1Ray for facilitating my return to the forum, much appreciated. Cheers.

vert 71 front fender install final2 (3).jpg

vert 71 rear tail light panel blackout (3).jpg

Last edited:
I like that car!

Thanks and you know you are welcome here! ::thumb::

BTW it was a 'team' effort... Thanks to ALL!!!!

Now since I helped sooo much, when do I get the 'extra' set of keys to that killer convertible??????

lollerz

Keep the pics coming. And I can't wait to see your pics from the upcoming Mecum auction!

Ray

Who are you? Do I know you? :whistling:

Ahh... no keys today. Come back in a year or so...

Pastel Blue, glad to see your back. I understand the frustration you felt from your point of view. I also understand the difficult position the administrators were in while trying to sort out some "Abusers" of a tool everyone used.

I was concerned when I saw that you had voluntarily left the forum. I'm a really big fan of those torque monster 429's, and was really looking forward to following your build. Now I can once again watch you spend large sums of money from the safety of my keyboard!

Welcome back! Thanks for the apology and let me offer my own for my part in the escalation of events. Aside from the staff doing various things on here to make the forum great one of our chief duties is to protect the forum and I admit I can be quick to make things happen in carrying out that duty.

I look forward to your build and if I'm in your area with my travels i'll buy you a beer with hopes of checking out your car first hand.

Pastel Blue, glad to see your back. I understand the frustration you felt from your point of view. I also understand the difficult position the administrators were in while trying to sort out some "Abusers" of a tool everyone used.

I was concerned when I saw that you had voluntarily left the forum. I'm a really big fan of those torque monster 429's, and was really looking forward to following your build. Now I can once again watch you spend large sums of money from the safety of my keyboard!
Thanks... I think the large sums of money are about dried up at this stage. Let's see, still left to do: engine rebuild, trans rebuild, A/C rebuild, new convert top, new interior, new brakes, tires... Ya I'm good.:shootself:

Last edited:
Glad you're back. You are an asset and definitely one of the good guys. It would have been a shame to lose you over a misunderstanding.

Wow! missed all of that. Sorta glad that I did though as it would have ruined my day to miss the rest of your build. I am glad harmony was restored to the universe. As others have stated, I too see your resto as one of the best on the site and really look forward to your updates when you provide them. Glad it will be home soon for some sweat equity investment versus the $$$$ investment. That is the most rewarding for me. Thank you for staying connected and keep the updates flowing.

Back