• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Front and Rear Valance (Decor Group) off my 73 Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Offered for free are my original front and rear valance off of my 73 Convertible. When prepping for body work and paint I ordered new valances thinking that would be easier than having the body shop take care of a few dents in them. Once I delivered the car to the body shop they said they were no problem to repair, but I already had the new pieces.

The front valance has the original factory holes for the 73 Decor group trim pieces. Both pieces have the Decor Black accent paint. No rust through on these pieces as the car was Ziebarted in 1974. Some minor surface rust on the back side (see pics)

Local pickup in Warrenton Virginia only or I can drop off at a UPS Packaging store and you pay for packing and shipping costs. Preference given to local pickup.

https://warrenton-va-6028.theupsstorelocal.com/

do you have an idea of what shipping, to NY, might cost?

Met with Mike today and had a great time. Mike, thank you for your time, and the valence panels. I appreciate it!
Great meeting you too! I'm glad the panels found a good home. I hated the idea of junking them. Maybe next time we can take the convertible out for a spin.

That is great that you did not scrap them. If you have read some of the threads about the issues with the repo valance panels a few little dents to fix is nothing.

Thanks for passing them on. I may be up through Virginia later in the fall going on another parts run about then will get in touch with you before I leave.

Back