New 72 Mustang owner!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CTGSTANG

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible red/white interior. Engine: 302 V8 w/air, upgraded Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake, Petronix, Holly 600cfm carb, power windows.
Hello everyone,

So I finally wiggled a 1972 Mustang convertible from my dad and I couldn't be happier! It's a 302 V8 red w/air. Color: red with white interior/top. There are alot alot of things that need to be done, but I know I am up for the task. This weekend was my first with it by myself and I installed a new 4V Edelbrock Performer RPM intake along with a Holly 4 barrel 600cfm carb. Next project will be to replace the convertible top switch (my dad says he just found the correct bezel) and trouble shoot the power windows as only the passenger work. As you can tell by my rambling that I am very excited and look forward to being an active member of this forum!

PS I'll get pics up as soon as I find my camera cable.

welcome to the site glad to have you. You will get all the info you ever need here. I still haven't seen a post not get an answer. ::welcome::

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard! Can't wait for some pictures!!

::welcome::

glad to see you here, and a vert!!!! love it!! find your cable!!!!! we would love to see it!!!

Welcome from Uruguay!!! yes.. THAT far... see? :p

Glad you´re happy with the new baby!! :p Take good care of her my friend.. and of course... post some pics and any question you have, theres people here that know A LOT so... shoot!! ;)

Welcome! This is a great site with a great group of members. Be sure to pin your location on our member map and start a garage.

WELCOME aboard!

As you have probably noticed, there are quite a few Convertible owners here and they are a very "involved" bunch. I am sure that you will enjoy your interactions with other Members who share your interest in the '73 Mustang Convertibles.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Hand me downs from Dad's are great! I too got my stang from my Dad and did lots of crazy things to it. Not a good thing :blush: My advice would be to ask for Dad's approval before doing any major modifications :D I think even though he gave it to you, he still has that special connection with the car and would like to see it done right ::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back