1973 Ford Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Jesus, that's $64,000.00 Au. Yes, way overpriced. Lets keep an eye on this one and see what it ends up selling for and how long it takes to sell.:chin::chin:

Dress it up with a Mach 1 feel, but please don't stick badges on the car saying it is - that's plain wrong and way out of order.:whistling:

Sexy looking car though, but please, no white sun visors if you don't mind.

Greg.:-/

Looks like they reupholstered the rear seat interior 1/4 panels, doesn't look bad... Not sure about the rest of the car, what is original and what has been added over time... Still can't accept rear spoilers on these cars, but that's just moi... This retailer is always on the high end of pricing for "original" cars.

Wow they seem to have very high expectation's for a restomod and I agree about the rear spoilers on convertibles and hard tops just doesn't look right, at least not to me. I do like the color combo but not real high on the rest of the car. But then I'm a purest and think these cars look best in the original configuration. Then again most people think I'm weird.

Wow they seem to have very high expectation's for a restomod and I agree about the rear spoilers on convertibles and hard tops just doesn't look right, at least not to me. I do like the color combo but not real high on the rest of the car. But then I'm a purest and think these cars look best in the original configuration. Then again most people think I'm weird.
it says make offer ...:D

Needs to spend about a half day on front bumper fitment....

Very nice Mustang and also a very high price...

The emergency brake pedal position looks weird to me!!!

The picture with the dash vin code and bezel fuel gauge looks very over sprayed with paint...

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
As weird as it it, if they keep selling this stuff it will drive up the value of all cars we own!

Back