venting

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible. 351C 4V
1968 Ford F-100 300 str6 3 sp
1999 Ford Contour sport V6 5sp
2000 Ford F350 4X4 7.3 turbo diesel dually
2000 Ford F150 4X4 5.7L
just need to vent here a little!! spring is here and have so much to do out side in the yard to make it look nice for the wife..... and have to fix all my other cars and trucks that I do not have any time to work on what is most important...... the VERT!!!!!!!! I just want to drive my vert!!!!!!!

sorry and thanks for listening!!!!

just need to vent here a little!! spring is here and have so much to do out side in the yard to make it look nice for the wife..... and have to fix all my other cars and trucks that I do not have any time to work on what is most important...... the VERT!!!!!!!! I just want to drive my vert!!!!!!!

You're welcome! :D

I know what you mean though. I have $1200 I need to spend on dental work...money that is better spent on the stang, in my opinion. >:(

You're welcome! :D

I know what you mean though. I have $1200 I need to spend on dental work...money that is better spent on the stang, in my opinion. >:(
I know what you mean, that is coming for me also soon. the job right now is replacing both upper and lower ball joints on my 2000 F-350 dually 7.3 turbo diesel 4X4. took 2 days just to get the lt side hub off. it is all very big and very rusted and does not want to come apart!!!! I just hope the rt side goes better!!! then I have to put a new engine in my 1999 contour sport.

Know how you feel:( I'm in the same boat..besides the house stuff I've got work & least 1 car to work on (The camaro) on the plus side I took care of the wife's car with my son this weekend for mothers day(Full blown detail all Adams stuff) Car is an 04 NEVER garaged

100_2365.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Know how you feel:( I'm in the same boat..besides the house stuff I've got work & least 1 car to work on (The camaro) on the plus side I took care of the wife's car with my son this weekend for mothers day(Full blown detail all Adams stuff) Car is an 04 NEVER garaged
WOW, that looks like new!! I will have to use that on my dually!!!

Vent away my friend! A speedbag does wonders :D

I'm waiting for a new fuel sending unit so I can't drive mine either. at least the weather is rainy this weekend, it doesn't hurt as bad about not driving.

Back