• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Open Element Air Cleaner Lid

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 88

Reaction score
I am looking for a 13" Air Cleaner lid for my Mustang. It would be great if it didn't have any logo on it. Just the lid that goes over the filter and it should be 13" across. Thanks!

[email protected]

I am looking for a 13" Air Cleaner lid for my Mustang. It would be great if it didn't have any logo on it. Just the lid that goes over the filter and it should be 13" across. Thanks!

[email protected]
I beleive what you are looking for is the same size as the 289 Hipo air cleaner that all the Mustang suppliers sell.It is the same size top as used on the ram air set up.Mr Gasket used to sell the same size also.Hope that helps.

[email protected]
I beleive what you are looking for is the same size as the 289 Hipo air cleaner that all the Mustang suppliers sell.It is the same size top as used on the ram air set up.Mr Gasket used to sell the same size also.Hope that helps.
E, those are 14 inch

I have chrome or paint-able in 14 inch

Don

Back