• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351C 4v Closed Chamber Heads (DOAE) For Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalmonTex

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
Bright Red
They've been sand blasted and magnafluxed and found that one has a small crack. They are currently unprimed/painted. The location of the crack is shown in the last pic below, outlined in pink paint pen.

Asking $250. I have all OEM valve train including valves, springs, pushrods, and rockers.

fkwb45.jpg

15q1z4z.jpg

amul95.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have use for one good one; but I`m afraid the shipping cost to Canada is going to end up being very high

Yea that weight is just too much; I have one cracked one and one good but shipping the heavy iron head paired with the exchange rate just makes it too pricey. Good luck with the sale.

They've been sand blasted and magnafluxed and found that one has a small crack. They are currently unprimed/painted. The location of the crack is shown in the last pic below, outlined in pink paint pen.

Asking $250. I have all OEM valve train including valves, springs, pushrods, and rockers.

fkwb45.jpg

15q1z4z.jpg

amul95.jpg

Back