Jackpot!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

Well... As per this add below, I just hit the jackpot! This non-original 429cj '71 vert is up for auction. As per the write-up if you can even find a real one, it will cost you upwards of $500,000... Interesting, this car is only appraised at $55,000 and they will sell for half that? Quite a jump to the real deal...

I am now officially taking offers :whistling:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-CONVERTIBLE-429-CJ-V8-FRAME-OFF-RESTO-/172196709570?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2817b944c2:g:hDYAAOSwubRXLQsp&item=172196709570

Last edited:
Looks like a fishing lure. On eBay people post outrageous prices for things and know that people that do have one might be looking at the ads and get in touch. I have actually sent post to one ad on eBay and ask how they expected to get their crazy price. They said they didn't expect to sell it just find others with the ad for what they were looking for.

This one might be for sale but it might also bring someone out that has a real one looking to sell.

[align=left]

Calling a Thunder Jet a Cobra Jet doesn't make it one. Chuck
I was waiting for someone to catch that... What really irks me amongst the many apparent differences, is the way they have the air cleaner lid on with the sticker to the back, just bugs me to see that... [/align]

Just one question? Did they leave the frame off. :cool:
Amazing how freaking stupid a so called expert in muscle cars can't even know that there is no such thing as a "FRAME OFF" on a unibody that doesn't have a front subframe like a 71 Camaro. Really shows how knowledgeable they are.

Back