Cheesehead in the mix

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brentberg

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
Hello everyone, I'm Brent from Wisconsin. 3 years ago I bought a 71 Mach 1. Unfortunately for my wallet, it had more bondo than steel. I'm in the process of a complete restoration, and I look forward to hearing others struggles and triumphs. It started out red, however, I'm leaning towards Black with Argent stripes. I hope the before picture has inserted correctly, if not, I'll try again. Thanks.

As it sits today. It had a 351 Cleveland that was very tired. For some reason, I decided to go with a stroked out 460 to a 557 with Super Cobra Jet heads. The motor should be finished in a month. The body will follow shortly after, I hope.

image.jpeg

Wow. It's going to be q complete transformation. From mild to wild.

Welcome from a relocated cheesehead. I grew up in Kenosha and bought my 72 there. Yes, lets just say the Midwest is not friendly to our cars as the picture shows below. It does look like your work is moving along well and it will definitely be a monster when done with that motor.

1972 mustang after media1.JPG

Back