1972 vert with style(roll) bar

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
Agree. Back 'in the day' I considered putting a Shelby-type roll bar in my convertible! SO glad I never did that (also glad about not doing other things too... )

Ray

I think since it has the roll bar it would look better without the rear spoiler. Both is too much. .. I won't comment on the incorrect hood blackout or other 'things".

"It has a brand new 4 barrel Edlebrock corroborator." Damn, now everyone is going to want one of those... ;)

"It has a brand new 4 barrel Edlebrock corroborator." Damn, now everyone is going to want one of those... ;)
That, and the way other things are written would raise a red flag for me if I were interested.

The custom roll bar really looks out of place...

To top it all off it was a 6 cylinder originally. I will never understand why people put so much money in a car that will never bring any money.

I think I would like the roll bar if I were upside down for sure. Remember that is why 73 was the last year for verts. Government was going to put roll over requirements.

I just sold a 66 C code ranchero to someone that was going to swap everything over to a 66 mustang coupe that was a 6 cylinder. When he gets finished it will still be a 6 cylinder.

I looked at the bidders and a couple of them have never bought anything on eBay and bidding on all kinds of cars. It will not sell for sure the jokers got it bid up so no real bidders will come in at the end.

I think eBay needs to put a $500 down payment requirement to bid on a car that is refunded if you are not the winner. It would keep the jokers off the site and maybe get it back to real life instead of a fantasy.

Back