FMCOG in Sinsheim, Germany, 2016

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 T5 Q-Code 4-Speed
Hey guys,

this weekend there was the annual meeting of the First Mustang Club of Germany in Sinsheim, Germany. It was cold and rainy but we had all luck, not much rain. My best friend Oliver, his wife and me drove with two 1969 Mustangs (351W and 428CJ, both 4-speed) to the car show. Due to a disease of my buddy I drove the 428CJ to the show and back. Awesome car!

But here are the pictures - it is inside a popular museum about the history of vehicles of all styles - a perfect backround and very interesting - still after years...

Not much 71-73's there but I catched everyone of them ;)

Here are some pictures of the visitors of it:

My friend Oliver made the first place in the category "Concours restoration or best original condition 1969 Mustang" with his 428CJ ::thumb::

WOW what a great set of pictures. Your car is looking good! I really like the green convertible as well (but I think it would look better with a black top). There are a lot of beautiful examples of mustangs there.

I was wondering where all of our Mustangs disappeared to.. Great show..

Thanks, guys! Great, you enjoy the pictures :)

Yes, we Germans are real Mustang-Lovers ;) But I think you have still enough left in the US. Outside of meetings like that you not often see one in the wilderness of the German streets - same like in your country! But we have a lot of meetings... :D

WOW what a great set of pictures. Your car is looking good! I really like the green convertible as well (but I think it would look better with a black top). There are a lot of beautiful examples of mustangs there.
Hi Benefactor, the green Stang with white Top it´s me. The Top are new since 2014. After Marti Report was the this 73ér with white Top delivered. Therefore the white Top. Greetings from Heidelberg in Germany...., Duck :D

Back