Luxstang meets Don65stang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Today I picked up our admin Don from the airport here in Luxembourg and I showed him around. Had lunch with Mrs Luxstang during her lunch break.

What a great day. Don is a very nice guy btw. I hope we get a chance to get together again. I really enjoyed this day. :)

image.jpeg

Great :coolphotos:

Happy to see you happy and had such a great day all together ::thumb::

I have to make a little road trip soon and visit you again, my ladies - this time with overnight (if I am still allowed...). I wish I did that last year, too...

That is awesome! :bravo:

Great :coolphotos:

Happy to see you happy and had such a great day all together ::thumb::

I have to make a little road trip soon and visit you again, my ladies - this time with overnight (if I am still allowed...). I wish I did that last year, too...
Yes, all the way!!! Hope we can arrange that.

Today I picked up our admin Don from the airport here in Luxembourg and I showed him around. Had lunch with Mrs Luxstang during her lunch break.

What a great day. Don is a very nice guy btw. I hope we get a chance to get together again. I really enjoyed this day. :)
::thumb:: Enjoy ::thumb::

Great times, hope you took him to the Autobahn for a high speed run, lol.
We did not take the Mustang to Germany but we went on our freeways and I told him to screw the speed limit. :)

Same effect. :)

Back