Took some pics today by the river

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been bad here too. We had sun Fri, Sat, and Sun so I took advantage. Back to more rain tomorrow though. The river is usually not that big. It is high for this time of year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the pictures. I think it is a really good looking car. I really like the rims and how they go with the rest of the look.

I am no expert in photography. Would these shots have been enhansed if the windows were up? This is an honest question about the best way to photograph a great looking car.

On the other hand I really like the shot of the river through the open windows.

Looking good! Ryan

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it.

As for the windows being up or down that is a good question. I had them down for three reasons 1. It was hot. 2. One of the things I like about the car is rolling down the front and rear windows with not pillar in between. 3. I hadn't thought about taking them with the windows up but I bet your are right that it might look better in the photos to see the glass.

That is the Cedar River, Runs right through downtown Cedar Rapids, this was taken just south of town at a small state park though. If you google "Cedar Rapids Floor 2008" and look at images you can see how bad it was. The government considered it a 500 year flood.

Back