• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Fresh Air Vent cable

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScooterDog

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q-code
I just noticed the passenger's side fresh air vent cable assembly is missing. No cable, knob or mounting bracket. The vent itself is intact.

Let me know if you have one you're willing to sell.

Thanks,

Don

Let me run down to the garage this weekend and pull one off for you. Will send a picture also.

I just noticed the passenger's side fresh air vent cable assembly is missing. No cable, knob or mounting bracket. The vent itself is intact.

Thanks,

Don

Let me run down to the garage this weekend and pull one off for you. Will send a picture also.

Thanks,

Don
Sweet! Thanks!

Pulled a vent cable today. Picture attached so you can make sure that is the one you need. Did you want the metal bracket beadblasted and painted, or would you like it as is?

Thanks,

Don
Sweet! Thanks!
View attachment 33854

View attachment 33855

Last edited by a moderator:
Back