I'm back........

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug The Dog

I'm back!
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351CJ, 5 Speed. Currently being restored. Projected finish date is some day.....
Greetings from Fabulous Las Vegas!!! Due to some major life changes, I've been away for the last 6+ months and wanted to say Hi! I'm still alive and kicking! Haven't had any time to spend on the Mustang, and due to a small run in with my (now ex) wife and a ball peen hammer, I have a little extra work to do! Looking forward to catching up with everyone. Hope I didn't miss too much!!

Hi Travis and welcome back,

Hope your life is back in order and you can enjoy your Mustang more so.

To all the guys and gals out there who have truly happy, successful marriages, i salute you, and good on you. Based on my own life's experience, i never ended up getting married, and looking back over my life, i consider myself very fortunate in many ways that it didn't happen.::thumb::

Greg.:)

Welcome back! My ex didn't do the hammer, she backed her Corolla into the drivers door of my 73 convert! Second wife has been much better!

Thanks everyone! It's great to be back! :cool:

Back