new member from Germany

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello

I'm Frank and I own a white 1972 Mach1 since 2010. I'm living in the Southwest of Germany, close to the borders to France.

It's my second Mach1. The first one I've purchased at 25 and unfortunately sold it at 35. (I needed the money) :s

The second one I've purchased at 46 and I will keep it. :D

The picture was taken on the annual Mustang meet in Sinsheim, Germany, two weeks ago.

28som12.jpg

Cheers

Frank

Welcome from Mississippi. Looks like you did a great job when you found the replacement for your first Mustang. Have seen some pictures from that show, sure are a lot of beautiful Mustangs there! There are quite a few of our Mustang Brothers in that area, some you may already know. Welcome to the Club, your going to like it here!!! :)

Hi Vicus,

Welcome, members from Germany are around here.

And from Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark and France, and more.[/font]

Auf wiedersehen.

Willkommen Frank , aus Tucson, Az . Ihr Beitrag macht mich Deutschland verpassen . Haben Sie nicht ein Mustang haben , als ich dort war , nur ein camaro :( .

Schönes Auto!!!!

Tim

H

ello

I'm Frank and I own a white 1972 Mach1 since 2010. I'm living in the Southwest of Germany, close to the borders to France.

It's my second Mach1. The first one I've purchased at 25 and unfortunately sold it at 35. (I needed the money) :s

The second one I've purchased at 46 and I will keep it. :D

The picture was taken on the annual Mustang meet in Sinsheim, Germany, two weeks ago.

28som12.jpg

Cheers

Frank

Hello Chuck.

Our cars really look like twins :D

Hope to see you in Summer.

Frank
I was almost certain that was you. I'm glad you decided to join us here.

Chuck

Nice ride, Frank!! Welcome from Las Vegas!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back