Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justimagine

Reaction score
My Car
1973 convertible Mustang
Hi just purchased a 73 Convertible out of the US awesome car always been a fan of them. Restoring at present joined for assistance with some aspects of the restoration and also to assist where able.

Hi just purchased a 73 Convertible out of the US awesome car always been a fan of them. Restoring at present joined for assistance with some aspects of the restoration and also to assist where able.
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Post some pictures and be sure to keep us posted on progress!

::welcome::

Thanks looking forward to the commuication

Wiil do

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Uruguay! very far from the USA :p

But here we are all willing to go throw your restoration with you and help in any way we can... Show us your vert!!!

WELCOME aboard!

You have certainly come to the "right" place for assistance and "sharing" relative to your restoration. We have a number of folks on the Site who have been "there" or are currently "going there", so you are in very good company:).

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the different Forums.

BT

Welcome to the site. Great to hear another 73 Convertible is still on the road! I can't tell from your Avatar photo, but is yours right hand drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back