NEW black two spoke deluxe steering wheel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
New just arrived two spoke steering wheel

Nice fit and finish 299.95

001.JPG

007.JPG

We also have new pads, switches, emblems and covers to make a complete new assembly

That's sharp! ::thumb::

If I didn't like my Grant GT 3-spoke Classic hot rod wheel so much, I'd be all over it.

attachment.php

Fitment is great with the Grant mounting kit.

I got it through National Parts Depot - P/N: 3600-10B

Don, glad to see that once again your able to let us know of a new product release that is worthy of a second look and our $$. The recent post we had of everyone's disgust with the absolute crap, overpriced junk that is being touted as OEM quality parts was becoming the norm. Good timing on this one. Money Pitt #1's 2 spoke wheel had developed some cracks and I could not find a decent replacement Ford wheel. I have a NOS 3 spoke wheel and pad, but that setup is being saved for Money Pitt #2's resurrection.

Just wanted to let you know we appreciate you being a liaison for us when it comes to dealing with the venders/suppliers. At least we have someone that will speak up for us and we can trust when we're told something is "Good"! ::thumb::

Don, glad to see that once again your able to let us know of a new product release that is worthy of a second look and our $$. The recent post we had of everyone's disgust with the absolute crap, overpriced junk that is being touted as OEM quality parts was becoming the norm. Good timing on this one. Money Pitt #1's 2 spoke wheel had developed some cracks and I could not find a decent replacement Ford wheel. I have a NOS 3 spoke wheel and pad, but that setup is being saved for Money Pitt #2's resurrection.

Just wanted to let you know we appreciate you being a liaison for us when it comes to dealing with the venders/suppliers. At least we have someone that will speak up for us and we can trust when we're told something is "Good"! ::thumb::
Steve I did the test fitting for the manufacturer

They did a good job, they actually fixed the issues I showed them.

This company will make changes to make their products better.

HEy Don does anyone make a 13" wooden wheel?? I am 6'5" so I need small wheel to make it easier to get in and out. Thanks

Steve I did the test fitting for the manufacturer

They did a good job, they actually fixed the issues I showed them.

This company will make changes to make their products better.
And that right there, is the reason I went to Don first for everything I could get to rebuild mine. The majority of the things on my car that didn't come from OMS were pretty much just the restomod items, pieces, and parts - or the things I was able to somehow restore myself.

If OMS doesn't have it, it's either not OEM replacement quality up to OMS standards, or it's still made of "unobtainium." :cool:

HEy Don does anyone make a 13" wooden wheel?? I am 6'5" so I need small wheel to make it easier to get in and out. Thanks
They make simulated wood wheels

They may make a 13 inch version

I'm not a Grant dealer I couldn't afford the pricey buy in they wanted

Don,

Is this a very limited run or do you expect them to be available until I can scrape together the $300?
It is a new item that should be around for a long time

Thanks

Back