• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72-73 NOS seat belt lights. Paper hoses. Thermostats

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stocktrader

Reaction score
My Car
Too many to list
My new business takes cash so I'm selling extra things I have. Won't help much but anything is better than nothing.

NOS seat belt lights $55 shipped.

I also have NOS paper tubes that go from the evap cannister to the air cleaner. Have one or two 351C correct thermostats as well. Not sure on price on those.

I'll list other things as time permits.

nos lights.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had two thermostats. Manu and Tim will get those shipped to them. They were first, in Europe, and I'm going to Weimar Germany in December for a wedding. So I'll PM Tim soon.

I don't even have a spare thermostat now.

Others have PM'd me but their messaging is turned off so I can't respond.

Hi mate, i would like to buy one of the paper tubes. Would you be willing to ship to Australia? Happy to pay for your time and trouble. Cheers, Aaron.

I'm going to Weimar Germany in December for a wedding.
I am doing a concours restoration and would like a list of everything you have. Would be more than happy to fly or drive to Germany to collect from you if that is suitable to your plans. ::thumb::

If you have 2 point seatbelts i know theres a European member "Duck" on here looking for some. I am sure he is in Germany

Last edited by a moderator:
Back