• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 73 Mustang Coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Morgan

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Coupe. 351C 2V. Auto. All original, been in the family since new. Originally a California car, it's never seen snow.
Well folks, I'm selling my beloved car. I have a family and I don't have time or money to spend on the car, and it deserves to be in the hands of someone who can enjoy it and devote the attention to it. The details:

All original numbers matching complete car. My mother bought it in 1974 in Southern California with about 1000 miles on the odometer. She told me that at some point during that 1000 miles, someone repainted it from Blue to Gold Glow. It has no rust except for a small bubble under the rear window and one just below the left rear brake light. It has never seen snow and has spent the majority of it's life garaged in Orange County, California. The landau top is torn up because at one point we were trying to get an idea of what it would cost to repaint the car minus the landau top. The interior is in excellent condition with no rips or tears. It has a 351-2v with a 3 spd Auto and around 94,000 original miles. It has factory air conditioning but would need to be recharged and I haven't run the a/c since I've owned the car so it might need a little more than just a recharge. I have some dated photos and I can get new photos in a week or so. The car is located in Northeast Ohio in my mother's garage. I'm asking $15,000. Contact me via email, phone, or message on here. (330)301-9424. [email protected].

Thanks for looking,

Justin

Mustang 5.JPG

Mustang 3.JPG

Mustang 2.JPG

Mustang 4.JPG

Mustang 10.JPG

Mustang 7.JPG

Mustang 9.JPG

Mustang 12.JPG

Mustang 11.JPG

Are you sure you're not in Australia? rofl

Nice car - sucks that you have to sell it, but wish you the best of luck getting what you need! ::thumb::

Here is the same pics for the folks on the other side of the earth!

lollerz Good luck with your sale. Hope you still drop in and say hi!

Ray

Mustang 5.JPG

Mustang 3.JPG

Mustang 12.JPG

Mustang 4.JPG

Mustang 10.JPG

Mustang 7.JPG

Mustang 9.JPG

Mustang 11.JPG

Haha! That's awesome! Sorry about that, when I managed the attachments it showed correctly. I don't know what happened but thanks for the help getting those pictures right side up.

Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin, sorry circumstances have forced the sale of your car. Even tougher when it's been in the family as long as yours has. Doesn't mean you still can't stop by for a visit. I always tell people, "Ownership not required, enthusiasm welcomed"! Good luck on your sell.

And Boss1Ray, thanks for flipping the pictures from Australian to North American view! ::thumb::

Back