greetings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toaster4253

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Machone 351 c 4v concours, Been on/off resto since 1998 ,motor currently ready to be oil primed and test start , most of metal work done with original panels from new mexico. Need a battery bolt securing question answered
new poster ,longtime fan,,,,1971 machone grabber green metallic concours correct 351c 4v ,waiting to be oil primed tmw, stock rebuild, need concours answers for odd questions Hello all

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Quite a few extremely nice concourse or 'almost concourse' cars/owners on this site. I have a very stock 72 Q code, 4 speed conv with 80k original miles.

Open up a new thread and ask away! We like questions (and pics).

Ray

Hello from Mississippi. Glad you decided to stop by and stay. You'll find Mustangs here from the Concours level, modded cars with very nasty engines, daily and occasional drivers, and time capsule Mustangs like David's (Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs) 1973 12,000 mile Mach 1. Lots of knowledge and experience and folks willing to share it here. Never hesitate to ask anything, no matter how trivial you might feel the question is. Welcome aboard!

Welcome from North Carolina. You will find more 71-73 owners here than any where else for sure.

I don't have a 71 untouched but have a 73 all original one owner, 12,000 miles that has been in barn for over 30 years.
12000 original,,,nice 73000 original here and all metal and parts were and are NOS or from rust free cars

Thank you all for the welcome words

Peter

Back