• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 mach1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6972boss

Reaction score
My Car
72 sport roof R code waiting to be finished. 67 and 69 shelby's are ahead of it.
So, my very first mustang was a 1973 Mach 1 in blue glow with argent stripes. It was an H code FMX standard blue interior. I would like to have another (or have it back if someone here has it:D)

So I am starting the search for a project 73 Mach in blue glow. Engine code is not important. Interior code is not important but a white int code would be a plus. I am not afraid of SOME rust or bodywork. If it is missing doors/fenders that is ok too. I would prefer one that has no engine/trans. Would like it to have a folding seat set up, however.

Thanks for keeping an eye open::thumb::

Rob

Keep checking EBay..Project cars are always popping up.

What is the VIN of your old car???

Ray
Hey Ray that is the one thing I don't have:-/

I posted pictures of it in the 7173 talk section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the DMV / MVA of the last state it was registered in and do a vehicle search of cars tagged in your name...

Go to the DMV / MVA of the last state it was registered in and do a vehicle search of cars tagged in your name...
Sounds like a good idea. I hadn't lived in CA for almost 30 years would they still have that on record? Could I obtain that from a website?

I believe with the privacy laws you would have to prove your identity to get that info. I'd at least try it...Md has every one of mine in file from 73 up !

Latest posts

Back