1973Mach1-460

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome from Rhode Island

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Iyman

1972 Mustang Convertable :run_horse:  [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1507]Visit My Garage[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page [button=https://www.facebook.com/MUSTANGCCNE]MCCNE FB Page[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page [button=http://www.mccne.com/]MCCNE Web Page[/button]

Welcome from W. TN. It is great to hear about all of the great cars you have had over the years and to hear and see the great ones you still have. Your experience and knowledge will be great to have on the site and we definitely appreciate and welcome anything you can add and contribute to. I hope that you see we are a very family friendly group that respects each members contributions and feedback. Also, Happy Belated Birthday. You are now in the prime of life to enjoy all of the knowledge and experience you have gained over the years.

I would love to do a roots supercharged 351 pro-street 71-72 in the near future. Looking for a reasonable body to start with to back half and tub. I plan to keep you contact information handy to get some pointers in the future. Again, Welcome!

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Great introduction! Welcome from Virginia!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome from W. TN. It is great to hear about all of the great cars you have had over the years and to hear and see the great ones you still have. Your experience and knowledge will be great to have on the site and we definitely appreciate and welcome anything you can add and contribute to. I hope that you see we are a very family friendly group that respects each members contributions and feedback. Also, Happy Belated Birthday. You are now in the prime of life to enjoy all of the knowledge and experience you have gained over the years.

I would love to do a roots supercharged 351 pro-street 71-72 in the near future. Looking for a reasonable body to start with to back half and tub. I plan to keep you contact information handy to get some pointers in the future. Again, Welcome!

Thanks BK. Let me know when. Mike.