Aussie Cobra

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q Code Fastback
I promised to add a few more pics of our XC Cobra. Finally got around to getting them done after having the car inspected for registration last week. Car passed so finally on the road. This is not a performance car but is a great cruiser and sure turns heads.

image.jpeg

Passenger side. Had to remove lowering blocks as they are not legal in Western Australia, so the rear is sitting a little high. I will get the springs reset to lower the rear a little.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking car glad you got through the inspection. Seems like most countries are much more strict than the U.S. on vehicle inspections. I went with a friend in Africa to get one of his VW cars inspected. Since it is used in a business they do a full dynamic brake inspection on 4 wheel dyno and put the suspensions on a shaker table and check out every component in the suspension along with all the lights and such. If they did that here 50% of the vehicles would have to be parked.

Very nice! You boys from down down under sure know how to build 'em. Always loved the look of those::thumb::

Latest posts

Back