• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

429 CJ heads

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a lot of Cleveland Parts, blocks, heads, pistons, but not necessarily Boss 351. Don't know if you are interested in any of what I have. I do remember seeing a couple of Baffled Oil Pans in my stash. Reg Clevelands didn't have baffles. Just thinking. I have two 429 CJ 4 Bolt blocks and only one set of Iron CJ Heads and one set of Ford Racing Alum CJ heads. Would like another pair. I do think I have a Correct Date Code Nodular Iron Third Member with the 31 Spline Posi and correct gears for a Boss. I have 3:91 Gears and 4:11 Gear set ups.

Just thought of something else. It seems like I remember having some New Old Stock Boss Rocker Arms too and I think I may have some of the Original Ram Air Parts for the Ram Air Hood. Mike. 704-516-8033

Hey Mike, I am interested in a few things. I will give you a call.

Hey Mike, I am interested in a few things. I will give you a call.
Hello, it is Sat morning, I will be available for most of the day. Mike.

I have a lot of Cleveland Parts, blocks, heads, pistons, but not necessarily Boss 351. Don't know if you are interested in any of what I have. I do remember seeing a couple of Baffled Oil Pans in my stash. Reg Clevelands didn't have baffles. Just thinking. I have two 429 CJ 4 Bolt blocks and only one set of Iron CJ Heads and one set of Ford Racing Alum CJ heads. Would like another pair. I do think I have a Correct Date Code Nodular Iron Third Member with the 31 Spline Posi and correct gears for a Boss. I have 3:91 Gears and 4:11 Gear set ups.

I have a fresh set of cobra jet 429 heads, new valves,  springs, retainers,  DOOE-R for sale or trade for BOSS 351 stuff. $1200.
Hello,  this is Mike. I never did hear back from you. Did you sell the CJ Heads? Give me a call. I can add some $$$  to some of the parts you wanted for the Boss 351. Mike. 704-516-8033

I have a fresh set of cobra jet 429 heads, new valves,  springs, retainers,  DOOE-R for sale or trade for BOSS 351 stuff. $1200.
Do you yet have the heads? What valves did you use? What springs and specs? Thanks. Phil

Do you yet have the heads? What valves did you use? What springs and specs? Thanks. Phil
heads have been sold! Thanks for the interest!

Its an old post I've read for aluminum heads. still have them?

Back