Few pics of cruise we hit the other day.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Heres a couple pics of me and the family at a small show outside of the Texas Roadhouse. About 100 cars showed up. Good time and we had a good dinner at the Roadhouse. Mom and Dad came along too with their 66 and 68.

ejsxtt.jpg

2vb7dip.jpg

9zlx07.jpg

1p8qbn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure looks like fun! What a cool family. Everyone has a mustang:coolphotos:::thumb::

Thanks guys. It was a nice little show. I am blessed that my wife and both my sons share my passion for all things automotive! Well my sons do.... I think the wife just puts up with us!!! lollerz

Sorry I don't have any other pics of the show. My wife got these off of facebook. There was a guy there taking pics and posting them for the show. Im not a facebook guy so I cant even tell you where the rest of them are??

There was a ton of interest in my car at the show. A lot more than normal. There was someone at my car the whole time asking questions. I told one guy about our website and he is going to check it out. He's in the market for a 7173. Test drove several and had a lot of good questions. Hope he gets lucky and finds one he looking for and makes his way to our site.

A lot of our family has mustangs. I got the 71. Dad has a 66. Brother has a 67. Mom has a 68. Nephew has a 74. My other brother is a chevy guy and has a nice 54 five window pickup. I just listed moms 68 on craigslist the other day. She wants to get something else now. Already got a guy that put money down on it. Heres the ad. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5638279331.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. It was a nice little show. I am blessed that my wife and both my sons share my passion for all things automotive! Well my sons do.... I think the wife just puts up with us!!! lollerz

Sorry I don't have any other pics of the show. My wife got these off of facebook. There was a guy there taking pics and posting them for the show. Im not a facebook guy so I cant even tell you where the rest of them are??

There was a ton of interest in my car at the show. A lot more than normal. There was someone at my car the whole time asking questions. I told one guy about our website and he is going to check it out. He's in the market for a 7173. Test drove several and had a lot of good questions. Hope he gets lucky and finds one he looking for and makes his way to our site.

A lot of our family has mustangs. I got the 71. Dad has a 66. Brother has a 67. Mom has a 68. Nephew has a 74. My other brother is a chevy guy and has a nice 54 five window pickup. I just listed moms 68 on craigslist the other day. She wants to get something else now. Already got a guy that put money down on it. Heres the ad. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5638279331.html
Wow that is a nice looking 68. Prices must be considerably lower where you are. I would have snapped that up right away for that price. Went and looked at a 67 last weekend that has the body and paint done as well as the engine and trans rebuilt and seat re done but it is in pieces in boxes, owner says everything is there, my guess was that it was about 80% there. He wants $8,000. I offered him $4,000 and told him I would load it up today. He still has it.

Wow that is a nice looking 68. Prices must be considerably lower where you are. I would have snapped that up right away for that price. Went and looked at a 67 last weekend that has the body and paint done as well as the engine and trans rebuilt and seat re done but it is in pieces in boxes, owner says everything is there, my guess was that it was about 80% there. He wants $8,000. I offered him $4,000 and told him I would load it up today. He still has it.
We priced it to move. It is a nice car and overall pretty solid. It did need a few things. Floor pan on the drivers side needs some work and the torque box on drivers side. But no other sheetmetal work. The paint is about 15 years old. Laquer job that still shines up nice. Has a few bubbles in it here and there and some scratches. Main reason it was priced that low was that its a 6 cylinder car. Good driver but no hot rod. Had a TON of interest in it so far! Hope this guy gets it today so I can take the ad down. But you can get in the car and drive it anywhere, stone cold reliable. They are just looking for something else and are leaning towards a fastback. If they find the right one the black 66 will be up for sale next.

Back