• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OEM Front Seat Belts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper62j

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q-Code Mach 1. Full restoration in progress.
Hi All..

The receiver belt on the front passenger side self destructed.. It's black for the 73 Mustang standard interior..

If anyone has an old set not used anymore, I'm in the market for it..

Please let me know what you have..

Thanks as always,

John

Try Mike at Motorcity Mustangs. I believe he's a vendor here. There's also Don at OMS.

Try Mike at Motorcity Mustangs. I believe he's a vendor here. There's also Don at OMS.

Didn't think of them... Thank you..

Shoot me a picture of what your seat belt looks like in the 73 so I can match it up. Mike

Shoot me a picture of what your seat belt looks like in the 73 so I can match it up. Mike

Here are pics of the seat belts.. Can you shoot me an email? I need something else..

Thanks

20160625_200555.jpg

20160625_200601.jpg

20160625_200622.jpg

Just pulled a set for Manu (another customer on this site - picture attached), let me pull some more this weekend.

Here are pics of the seat belts.. Can you shoot me an email? I need something else..

Thanks
View attachment 34294

Back