1971 Mustang Sportsroof (Fastback) $11,500

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way, Man. I couldn't let mine go for that cheap, and nobody would pay what I would have to ask - so I'm stuck with it. :whistling:

I've been trying to get my wife into a hot rod of her own (of the '70s Corvette persuasion, actually) - but she's not having it. Besides, I think if I were to get another Clydesdale, it would be a 'vert for sure.

That's my friend Brian Baxter's '71 Sportsroof - I met him on the FB group "1971-73 Mustangs - The Big Horse Club." I still need to meet him in-person, but I've learned in exchanging notes back and forth with him that he's good people. I posted a link on our site to his CL ad a few months ago, actually.

The car's coming together, but it's taking some time because he's in the middle of relocating. He's a Mustang guy, and his intent is to sell it to fund a '66 2+2. He was looking for a project, and this one was in a yard a few streets away from his place, so he grabbed it as a flipper. He told me he's really enjoying the car, but he still wants that older 2+2.

I'm still working on him to find a way to somehow keep it, but I think it would make someone a nice car if they were to pick it up. My offer still stands to go check it out and report back if someone's really interested.

Nice car. If only I had the funds.

Back