• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 Mach 1 C code for sale SOLD

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justford

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1 429 CJ non ram air, 4 speed, air,tilt, and 35k miles. Pewter Gray with vermilion interior.
Found another car I want so this one has to go. Marti Report documented as one of one. The car sold new in Alabama and remained there until 2004 when the original owner sold it to the second owner in Florida. He kept it until 2016 and sold it to me. Car has 35k miles and many receipts and documentation.

Car is a non ram air, 4 speed, with air. I am located in Kentucky and can send pics as needed. Looking to get 35k for it which is what I have in it. Send me a email for pics and more info. I do not have to sell it and if the other car sells before I sell mine, I will take it off the market.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Many pics sent but car is still available.

Wow - very nice car. Sure looks like price is reasonable.

I'd be shocked if it doesn't sell quickly.

Ray
Thank you for the compliment. Wish I had a dollar for every pic I have sent.::thumb::

Back